tag (plural tags)
- A small label.
- A game played by two or more children in which one child (known as "it") attempts to catch one of the others, who then becomes "it".
- (also skin tag) An excrescence of skin.
- A type of cardboard.
- Graffiti in the form of a stylised signature particular to the person who makes the graffiti.
- (baseball) An instance of touching the runner with the ball or the ball in a gloved hand.
- The tag was applied at second for the final out.
3 letters in word "tag": A G T.
Anagrams of tag:
Words found within tag: